Larkspur 1 Day Clinic
We had our first 1 Day Clinic last summer and it was such a success we’re doing it again! Here’s a quote from a satisfied coach who attended last year’s clinic:
“The one day camp with Larkspur Dance and Choreography was extremely beneficial to our dance team. We were able to bring home ready to use choreography perfect for game days. Having music and choreography prepared really helped kick off our year. In addition to choreography, coaches were provided with current dance team information relevant for all dance coaches. My team loved meeting and sharing a fun day of dance with girls from other dance teams. They still connect through social media!” –Cheryl Gray, Raymore-Peculiar Prowlers
The concentration will again be on a warm-up that will improve conditioning and flexibility of your team, and entertaining, crowd-pleasing, usable material to perform at school games and functions. It was such a thrill to see video performances of the material taught at our clinic, whether it was the full routines, or even the hip hop sidelines incorporated into full length routines! Some other bonuses for this year include:
- Free t-shirts for the first 50 registrants!
- Multiple discounts offered for Kansas City Classic teams, teams bringing 10+ dancers, and the largest discount will be offered to teams returning to our clinic for a second year!
- Admission is free for coaches!
- Coaches will be given flash drives with all the music used at the clinic, and music will be compliant with copyright laws.
- Coaches will also be given helpful handouts with tips on successful planning and routine perfecting, and will have ample opportunity to videotape routine instruction and performances.
We hope you’ll take advantage of our clinic that now has a proven track record for providing great material and a positive experience for your dancers! We strive to be a helpful and supportive local resource to coaches and teams, and your attendance at our clinic will be a good start to, or a continuation of, relationship building and networking. We love dance teams and I think it shows in our commitment to helping teams and coaches during any point in their season. Please join us on Saturday, July 8th at St. Pius X High School for a day of fun and learning in preparation for the 2017-18 school year! You can find all the information you’ll need at the following link: