What can you expect from a Larkspur clinic? Our main focus will be to teach usable and crowd pleasing
material for the upcoming school year. We’ve heard from countless coaches that camp can be a valuable
experience, but it’s an expensive one, and often teams don’t come home with a lot of performable
material. Here are some attributes from our clinic that have resulted in great positive feedback from
coaches and teams that have attended the past few years:
- It’s a local opportunity that is an affordable alternative or enhancement to a larger camp
- A discount is also offered to teams that have attended prior Larkspur events.
- At our clinic we will teach you a total of 6 routines that are fun AND fit to perform at pep rallies and
athletic events for your school. Routines include transitions, visuals, and different options so that
you can make the material fit your team.
- We keep the routines true to the assigned ability level, but no routine is a throw away! You’ll be
able to perform it at home! It’s been a thrill to see video performances of the material taught at our
clinic, whether it was the full routines, or even the hip hop sidelines incorporated into full length
- We’ll also include a warm-up routine that you can utilize at practices to strengthen the all
important core muscles, and improve cardio conditioning and flexibiltiy.
- The coaches aren’t forgotten. They go home with information they can use to help them as they
work with their teams, tips for planning a successful year and perfecting routines. We strive to be a
helpful and supportive local resource to coaches and teams, and your attendance at our clinic will
be a good start to, or a continuation of, relationship building and networking, not just with Larkspur,
but with other coaches as well.
- Team members make great connections too by dancing with other school teams!
- Each team goes home with flash drives of all the music used at the clinic, and the music is
compliant with copyright laws.
- Routine instruction and performances can be videotaped to help with memory.
- 2 leveled technique classes to improve turns and leaps for beginners all the way up to advanced
We hope you’ll take advantage of our clinic that has a proven track record for providing great material
and a positive experience for your dancers!